Friday, August 29, 2008

believed wat i said? YES or NO?

I don't know is it because of the impression i give to people or is it just i am not trustworthy. I really am confused. Most of the time i am giving advise to others. But how do i know my advise is useful to them? Is it by looking at the feedback the gave me? Or maybe i should just trust that they will take my advise? I really feel like crap when i give advises and yet people just don't take it seriously. Maybe is it just my personality, always talking "crap", that make others doubt me. Sometimes i just feel that i am just a person to talk to when there's no one else around. SOMETIMES. And at times i just feel like a counselor that is just needed when there's a problem or a dilemma. Is it so hard to take my advise or even my idea? Even though i am always joking around but whenever someone needs advise or tips or even some idea, i will give all that i can think of seriously. I hope from now on, people will take me seriously when i am serious. And i feel that i am not only a clown but a customer service officer as well. I know my friends also help me when i need them but at least i take whatever they say or do to heart and really appreciate what they've done, i really do. I am not trying to point fingers at people but this is towards all who knows me in general. Sorry if i have offended any of you in any of my post. Tc.

P.s. Good luck and all the best Danica, You can do it!!!

No comments: