Thursday, August 14, 2008

this morning was my late uncle's burial... i still can't believe it that i have lost my uncle. Despite all that sorrow, we still have to live on and try to be happy again. Lately i feel that i get angry, irritated and annoyed very quickly. Usually i won't feel annoyed or even affected by the insults from others. i may sometimes even insult back with 'benefits'. I don't really know what is going on with me. I feel very fatigue all the time, and even lost myself mentally and emotionally. Maybe it is cause by stress since exams is just around the corner.

Today in school, nothing really special happen. The whole class just reassure of the plan to skip school tomorrow and have a class outing. It has been awhile that we go out as a class. Besides, i think we need a break from all that studying and nagging from teachers. So the plan is on..we are going to skip school to play volleyball and futsal. I can't wait to play with them as this will be the first time i play volleyball and futsal with my classmates. It feel so weird and actually wasted that most of us only got closer towards the end of our schooling era. If only we would have open up to each other earlier then maybe we would be a class with stronger friendship bond.

In school, when i was about to enter the library, Pn Ung( discipline teacher) saw me without a tie from the block across. She immediately shouted at me and ask me to change my uniform to what the normal students are wearing. Actually i am glad to do so. i have always wanted to change to the normal student's uniform once i retire from being a prefect. It was she who didn't allow it at that time. Now look...if only she would have allow it earlier then she wouldn't have to yell at me or even make me hate her even more. So i am going to wear my old uniform starting from when school reopens.

So basically that's my day. Hopefully i am able to feel like myself again very soon. I am so tired of being so short tempered and always feeling tense. Just can't wait for tomorrow, just to enjoy and let lose of all the stress. so long....tc..

No comments: