Sunday, August 31, 2008

my weekend....

my new flipflops....

basically this weekend is not really fun to blog about. I actually felt upset and i felt a little disappointed with what has happen. So that's why i will not blog about it and just leave it at peace. Hopefully i will never have to go through such situation anymore.

Even though mostly i felt sad, but there are a few good things that happen in the weekend. I went to a gathering with my friends in Kwan and Teng's house. Sadly Janelle could not make it. But no biggy we will just plan for another outing or gathering that she can come to. It is not that we have a lot of things to do there as it is a last minute kinda thing. But we really enjoy each other's company. At least i hope everyone did. I most certainly didn't because of my mood. But i did a good job covering it actually. No one knew i was feeling down except Kwan and Teng. I am not sure whether the rest don't bother or just too afraid to ask. So basically that's my weekend. Quarreled with Y.K.W. and i really feel that i am a burden to everyone and i should not have any feelings.

Sometimes i wonder why there are people who don't want to get too attached to their friends or too involved with things revolving around them. At first i thought they are just anti-social. But now i have another view on that. They're doing so just to protect themselves from getting hurt. How i wish i can do that now. Just ignore as much people as i could and minimize the chances of me getting hurt ( in all sorts of ways)

That's it for my weekend, trials starting on saturday and yet i havent revise my studies. So i will need a lot of luck and prayers on my trials ( hint hint...) so tc..bye.

No comments: