Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Unemployed..?!? FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

finally i have tendered my resignation today. I will be unemployed starting from next friday( my last day). I am a little sad that i am leaving but i have to for the sake of my studies.

Everything is going well today. NO quarreling going on. NO stress. And the plan of getting new glasses goes on as planned. Hopefully nothing disturbs it tomorrow. Me and Y.K.W. are fine again. Of course there are a bit of awkwardness still but we are doing fine. I am very embarrassed to face him actually after causing him so much problem. I am very thankful that he is not giving up on me.

Just can't wait for tomorrow. New glasses!!! hopefully i can find a nice pair that really suits me. If not, i won't get any. So basically that's all for today. Its better to keep it short and sweet. hahahah. bye tc...

No comments: