Sunday, August 10, 2008

Olympics...!

here it comes again...the most entertaining games ever...The Olympic Games. i love sports, so i am enjoying every second of it. especially the volleyball and swimming(so far).. i have spent all my weekend being a couch potato and watch everything that happen in the Olympics. i know, i know i shud be studying and all...but its just so irresistible. its just me..when it comes to sport, i will just glue my eyes to the screen and not move till the commercials come on then i will go get a drink or something to snack on..if not i won't even move...not even for dinner. cant wait for the track and field to start...that is the moments or events that everyone is waiting for actually...so thats all that happen in my weekend...boring to some but not me...sport is everything to me...besides those with lives( friends and family).. ok now back to the sports...bye tc..

No comments: