Wednesday, August 20, 2008

wow....i practically had the best day of the year today. Sam, Bryan, Y.K.W. and I went out to summit. The original plan was to get the new glasses that i have blogged about. Then Sam and Y.K.W. wanted to watch a movie. So we went and see what movie is available and guess what...the movie chosen was " Mirror". It's one of the freakiest movie i have ever watched...the freakiest is still " The Exorcism of Emily Rose".

During the movie, Bryan keep getting up to go to the john and somewhere else. I bet he is freaking out inside of him. So to hide his sissy-ness, he gave all that excuses. Haha..just kidding. Sam is so funny during the movie. Everyone is scared but not as bad as Sam. She covers her eyes and watch from between her fingers. And from time to time she won't even watch and asked Bryan to tell her what has happen. It is so funny looking at them like that.

After the movie, we headed to Focus Point to get the new glasses. I had a hard time finding for the right one because the one that i wanted is no more there. sob sob... so i had to start from square 1. Going through every single one of them until i found one that suits my face. That pair of glasses is also in Sam's waiting list. I felt quite bad making her find a few more pair so that she can choose others. The fact is, there are so many pairs that suits her but for me there's only one. Hopefully she really really like the one that she chose in the end. At least the rest thought it suits me. I felt that it is nice on me but i don't really like the sides. I don't feel comfortable when i put it on. Nevertheless, it looks nice from the front. After choosing the glasses i had to go for the eye test because i wasn't sure of my current power. It took so long for the person to deal with it in the 'room'. Everyone was wondering what was i doing in the room with that dude..haha so funny. So after all that is done, after so long, we went around and sell the cockroach repellent thingy.

That is actually the first time i did direct-selling. Sam and i went in to every restaurant there is in summit and yet none of them want to buy. I didn't have much emotion after that but as for Sam, she is quite disappointed with the results. But we can't be too hard with ourselves on that. It's basically the first time that we are doing it. Gambateh!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and one more thing, my dad is in super good mood today. He let me out and not scold me at all when i return. And better still, he let me out for badminton tomorrow. How cool is that..! I wish he will stay that way for long but i doubt it. So that's it...will blog soon, with pictures of the glasses hopefully. Bye tc.

No comments: