Sunday, August 17, 2008

Yesterday was the first time i ever go to kl myself...on a bike. I went all the way to bangsar area to pick my bro. Actually i was force to go there but its ok. I didn't regret it. At least now i know how to get there myself. All this while i always follow my friends around but i can't seem to remember the way to anywhere except in usj area.

About my trip to bangsar, i went at around 11.30 p.m., that's when my bro called me to pick him up. I was freaking out actually but i had to go because there isn't anyone else to pick him. Therefore, i went on the bike and head on to bangsar. I roughly know which highway to use so i just follow the signboards till i reached bangsar area. Even so i still don't know how to get to the KL Sentral. Usually i go there by train and its so easy compared to going there with a bike. So i had to call my bro and ask for instructions. All that trouble i had to go through just to realize that the station is just meters away from where i was. I feel so useless at that time. come to think of it now, its hilarious. So thats all that happen since i last blogged..so take care. Will post soon bye..

No comments: