Saturday, August 2, 2008

stress lar....!!!!

this is 1 word for my day....stress.... i just have so many things happening...i haven't any time to finish my notes.... then my family's problem is getting worst... and some of my closest friend is hurt bcoz of these problem...indirectly...

i so hate it when i am so pressured and yet other ppl keep forcing me to do things that i don wan to... why must i always make ppl feel good while i am not... i am so sick of it..sick of making ppl feel nice but i cant feel good myself...why is that so...is that my fate...am i fated to be a counselor that cant comfort himself or something like that...i really need my friends to understand my situation...i wont tell my problems out so easily but i hope my friends will just be there for me and understand my situation.... bcoz to them...i am just a clown who like to make fun of everything... but i want to stop being a clown...not that i want to stop making ppl happy...but at least be happy with them...hopefully someone can find happiness for me to keep...haih...miss spending time with my friends...

No comments: